Expanding on the first edition published in 1999, ASHRAE Design Guide for Combustion Turbine Inlet Cooling reflects the progress in the combustion turbine inlet cooling (CTIC) field in the last two decades. This major update includes
- discussions of several new technologies not explored in the first edition;
- detailed calculation examples for many CT technologies;
- a CTIC system analysis tool;
- in-depth, recent CTIC case studies performed in the United States;
- and much more.
Beginning with the practicalities and benefits of CTIC overall, this guide covers each specific CT technology in great detail and includes procedures for designing and evaluating the preliminary economics of various CTIC technologies.
Written by industry experts, this guide will be useful to a wide range of engineers: from providing training to personnel unfamiliar with CTIC technology to aiding seasoned CTIC users in evaluating the merits of different CTIC technologies. This is an essential resource for consulting engineers, power plant owners, and contractors for designing, assessing, screening, and selecting the best technology for performing detailed engineering and investment-grade analyses.
- 9781955516044, 9781955516037
- File Size:
- 1 file , 13 MB
- Product Code(s):
- D-90384, 90384
- This product is unavailable in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus